Tuesday, September 18, 2018

On My Table: 9/18/2018


I have seen a few blogger have these "On my Table" posts so I thought I would start one to show you guys I am not a total slacker.  Here are a few projects I have been working on this past week.


Stingwings


Last week, I posted my test model for my sting wing conversion.  This week I finished the squad.  I decided the leader of the squad to have stealth suit legs to differentiate him from the others.  Now I have to paint them and then base them.  Maybe then I will try them out on the battlefield.

Reiver


I was using a unpainted Reiver to scale my aberrants in my pictures.  The fact that he was not finished bugged me enough to paint him up.  You will probably see a showcase later this week for him.

 Armiger 


This guy has been patiently waiting for paint for a while now.  I finally Decided to start working on him this week.  I still have his base to finish as well as some minor highlights and weapons.  I hope to finish the main model this week.  The arms will have to wait till I find my stash of magnets.  I would lose my head if it wasn't attached.

Abominant


I started working on this guy but found out the paint I use for his clothes had seperated and dried up.  Dang GW paints. He is coming along nicely and I will continue to work on him and his followers soon.

Witch Elves

I have not forgotten these little ladies.  I have done a little work on one of the three remaining.  I feel that if I just focused on them for a few hours they would be done.  Finding those hours is the tricky part.

That is all for this week.  I should have a showcase for the finished Reiver and if lucky the Armiger as well.

Hope you all have a great week.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms!