Monday, August 22, 2016

Showcase: Tomb Blades



This weekend I spent some time clearing off my to do list for the Nova Open. I did some work on getting my second ghost ark up and running and I started to work on my Tomb Blades.
Painting these was a bit of a challenge.  There is a lot of details deep in the model which, with my unsteady hand, I had to keep on going back to correct the mistakes I made.


Since these guys are just warriors riding a jetbike, I decided to paint them like my other warriors. I painted their body and head metallic blue while leaving their limbs and shoulders silver. I also have decided that all the little hoses will be green.  This means I will have to go back and fix my deathmarks sometime but that can wait till later.


With these three done, I have two tomb blades to finish.  I also have four wraiths and the ghost ark.  I have a feeling that the ark will be the problem child.  I still have ten days to finish but I also school starts back up this week so some more of my free time is gone.  It is going to be close.

Have a good week!

Questions? Comments? We'll be backs?