Thursday, August 11, 2016

Showcase: Sydonian Dragoon / Ironstrider Balistarius

As promised I have the finished images of my dragoon / balistarius.  lets take a look.




Even after building and painting it I am always surprised by the size.  It always seams bigger in pictures.


The next one I do I might have the pilot steering it and have the handles attached to the dragoon.
This will help break up the models so they all don't look the same.  Too bad I cant do this for the Balistarius as well.


I like how this conversion worked out.  The chest piece is covered enough so it is hard to tell it was cast and it is easy to swap out the different pilots.


I am looking forward to get a second one of these so I can run a couple of them. Until then the lone dragoon will help reinforce my army and help the mechanicum find and hold any tech treasures.

next up tomb blades and a flayed one experiment.

Questions? Comments? Choom choom chooms?