Monday, August 29, 2016

Done-ish: Canoptek Wraiths


Over the weekend I got to play a few games and finish up painting my wraiths to a level of completeness that will have to do for now. I would love to go back and highlight the carapace but I am almost out of time and I sitll have my ghost ark to paint and a few other items to touch up.
I knowthat the back carapace is lacking.  I had a hard time painting in the lines and then cleaning up those lines with the black.  

The rest of the wraith is ok.  I really just want it to be decent enough for table top.  I am not sure what else I can do with my hand.  I am just not steady enough to hit all the fine detail.



Another problem is how to transport these models.  I think I have a solution but with all their spikey bits I am affeaid they might snap off .



I have three models with the whip coils and three without.  I am going into a tournament where WYSIWYG so I have to keep that in mind when building lists.









Here is a shot of the four I completed.  I think from a distance they will be okay.



This leaves my ghost ark left I already found out that the driver for it was missing his arms.  I have cobbled some thing together.  Hopefully it will look okay.

I should have some shots tomorrow.

Have a good week!

Questions? Comments? We'll be backs?