Thursday, August 18, 2016

Showcase: Necron Deathmarks


I had some time to work on my Deathmarks the last few days.  To my surprise, I was adding the finishing touches to each model.  I am happy to have them finished.  Another squad removed from the unpainted ranks.
Deathmarks are the stealthy snipers of the necrons.  I thought I would do these up in a dark metal, like bronze, to help distinguish them from the rest of my army.


I painted their shoulders the metallic blue like I did with the lychguard and immortals to keep them tied to my army.  Of course the energy green of the Necrons is present as well.


I like how these guys turned out.  For some reason it doesn't transfer to photos well.  I will try to get some better single shots later.


That completes the deathmark portion of my to do list. I still have the wraiths, tombblades, and another ghost arc if I want to use the Decurion detachment.  If not I will swap out the ghost arc for the triarch stalker. There is still a lot to do but I think it will be possible with 13 days to left till game time.

Questions? Comments? We'll be backs?