Friday, August 5, 2016

Lychguard


Along with my ghost ark I was working on my lychguard squad.  I have a total of 10 models but two needed replacement swords.  I did get the other eight painted.  On to the pics!


I really like the metallic blue. I am glad I decided to switch over to them.  This means that most of the rest of my army needs an update but I think it will be well worth it.


The power swords are done with iridescent nail polish.  I have watched other people do the blending and other cool effects on power weapon but I can't grasp how it works.

While I am saying these guys are done I might go back and work on highlighting them a little more. The problem with the stormhost silver is that is so bright it is hard to highlight.  Maybe some pure white highlights might work.  I will have to try it out.


In the end I have 8 lychguard that are tabletop ready.  I have a couple more to paint to complete the squad which I will probably do this weekend.  I also have the ironstrider to paint up. It should go pretty quickly.

Have a good weekend.

Questions? Comments? We'll be backs?