Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Showcase: Ghost Ark

This project has finally came to a close. With a few edge highlights and a dusting of sand I have finally finished the ghost ark.  I have had this kit since it was released but never got around to painting it.  Now, it is done.

Of course I see some touch up work after the pictures but over all I like how it turned out. It was much easier to paint with the black basecoat and the crew separate.  I am glad I built it that way.


 Even with out the crew it was tough to get all of the details.  For my second one I am thinking  I might break it apart and paint it part by part. This way I can get to the details inside each rib.


I still have a few things to add to the base.  I lighter highlight on the rocks as well as some larger rocks interspersed in the sand.  There are a few holes to cover up as well. For now it is table top ready.

Next on my plate are the ten warrior's to update to match their ride and I will be ready for this weekend. I also have the squad of lychguard, Illuminor Szeras, and a test deathmark on my table. Until next time.

Questions? Comments? We'll be backs?