Thursday, January 31, 2019

Glaivewraith Stalker



I was able to find the time to finish up one of my Glaivewraith Stalkers.  I am close with another two so maybe early this weekend I will have them done. 



Nothing new or exciting here.  I do like how these have their own bases.  The problem with that is it makes it hard for me to continue the base for the other models in the army.  The real losers are the sloted bases since I can make or buy fancy bases to match the premade ones.


I find myself adding more and more of the light blue to give more depth to the model.  I like the ghost look but sometimes I feel it is missing something. I also may add some white scar to make the detail pop even more.


Once finished with these I can go back to the aberrants and have them done before the release. Have a good rest of the week.

Questions? Comments? ooooOOOOoooo?