Saturday, January 5, 2019

Ork Boys


I have not forgotten about 40k. While I do want to paint up the nighthaunt, I still prefer 40k to Age of Sigmar.  My backlog is still filled with orks, ad mech, primaris and of course the incoming genestealer cult.  With this is mind I finished up a couple of boys and even rebased them to the new 32mm bases.


These boys were made a while ago using the Kromlech running legs and left over bits.  They are the last boys normal boys I had to paint.  I still have some big shoota boys and then there are the burnas as well but the boys are finished.


Next, I will be painting up my big shootas.  I will make sure they are on the 32mm bases as well.  If I rebase ten a week I should have enough on the right base to take to Adepticon in march.  While not difficult it will take time.


Have a great weekend and I will see you next week.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!