Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Second ShokkJump Dragsta


I also finished painting my second Shokkjump Dragsta. I have been working on this for a few weeks now and I finally was motivated to finish it off.




First of all, I have been spelling it wrong this whole time. Silly me. Forgetting the spelling error, This is my favorite new unit for the orks. I would get a third one if I wasn't already burned by going to the secondhand market.


Once I got the replacement parts I finished the build and finished painting the model. I used the nighthaunt blue on the crew's outfits because I liked the way it looks and I didn't want to clash with the red racing stripe.



Some people have been saying that the Megatrakk Scrapjet is the best buggy out there. This is one buggy I have yet to buy. They say that the rokkits on it provide better dakka and that its melee potetial seals the deal. I find the ballistic skill of 3+ and higher strength and damage potential make the Dragsta a better unit. I will eventually pick one up (or two) but not now. I will stick with my bad moon Dragsta.


With all of the genestealer cult previews, I am hoping that the codex is coming soon. So in anticipation I am going back to my cult to finish up some of the models I have primed and ready to paint. I have a primus, several neophytes and the squad of aberrants. If you paint them they will come....

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!