Monday, February 4, 2019

More Glaivewraith Stalkers


This weekend I found some time to finish the squad of Glaivewraith Stalkers for my Nighthaunt army. 


These two followed the same scheme as the first two.  I did notice though they had a few roses on there bases.  I decided to paint them like the roses found on the Reikenor's base to help tie  the models together. 


The Reikenor and Stalkers  kits are the easy to build model kits and they with premade bases.  The challenge will be continuing the theme with these flowers and vines on my other Nighthaunt models. If Iamd able to add them, I will have another element tying the army together.  If I can't figure out a way to do it, I am afaid that, like the cobblestone, this is just another way the premade bases stand out.



While adding the finishing touches, I added a light drybrush of white scar to the cloth of these models.  I like how it helps highlight the folds on the cloth.  I will continue to do this and may go back and fix my other nighthaunt models.


With these done, I am able to go back to work on the aberrants.  I have preordered some new models so my time is running out for my goal to have them all finished before the new ones came out.  It is a race to Saturday. Can I make it?

Questions? Comments? ooooOOOOOooooo...