Thursday, November 15, 2018

What's on my table


I thought I would give an update on my paining table this week.  With all the progress on my Speed Freeks boxset I don't have a lot of orks on my table right now. lets take a look.




First up I have a couple of primaris to paint up.  These guys needed a base coat when I was spraying ork so I thought I would do prime them as well.  I am not in a rush but it never hurts to have something different to paint after batch painting a big squad.


I also have my stingwing squad to paint up.  They have fallen to the bottom of my queue again.  I will paint them up someday.


I went to my local GW store and they were giving out a free mini so I have a Sequitor to paint up.  I have made some progress but it is slow progress. He is just another pallet cleanser model for me.


I have three witch elves to finish up.  I almost have one done.  The other two need a lot more work.  I even need to clean up some green stuff on the shoulder.


Lastly we have my Kustom Boosta-Blasta.  It is almost done.  I have a few more colors to block out but I will be moving on to the details and highlights and then basing.  This is the piece from the boxset.  I will happy I fully completed it in about a month.   Also on my table is a snazzwagon that is still in its box.  I will probably build that right after I finish the Blasta.

That is all I have.  I don't think I will get most of it done this week.  The plan in the Boosta-Blasta and see where I go from there. 

Have a good week. 

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!