Tuesday, November 20, 2018

More Grots!


If you want to have a bunch of command points in the new codex you are going to need grots. Right now I have thirty of them but not all are painted. With these eight I have painted 2/3 of them.
 

I played a game last night and the only thing not painted were ten grots. If I am going to keep playing orks I want to fix this issue. While I don't have a problem fielding unfinished model there is just a warm fuzzy feeling when your whole army is painted.

I tried to do the wash method where you wash the whole model in earthshade. Then you use biel tan on the flesh. While I liked the earthshade the biel tan just didn't come out well enough. I doubt I will try again. Live and learn I guess.

There you have it, 8 more grots. I will probably finish the last ten next before moving on to other projects. A part of me wants to work on my Blood Sisters but I just just pushing them to the side. We will see where this butterfly lands next

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!