Monday, November 5, 2018

What's on My Table: 11/5/2018


This week's What's on My Table I continue to work on my speed freeks box.While I work on that I also have another buggy that I got over the weekend. Let's take a look.



The first image is of the Kustom Boosta-blasta. I assembled this model and started to paint it after finishing the Dragsta. I went with a red color (to go fasta) and am slowly working in the base colors.



This weekend the codex came out along with the other buggies. I decieded to pick up the Boomdakka Snazzwagon and the Deffkilla Wartrike . I have a game tonight so I wanted to get the trike built and ready for action.


I got a little farther in painting him that the Blasta. My hope is to finish both by this time next week and move on to either the bikes or Snazzwagon. I decided to do a red theme on this vehicle as well. Mainly because I didn't want tot clash with the flames coming off the skulls on the front wheels. I might try to make a gradient here or I might leave it a flat red. Either way painting the rest of the bike would clash with those flames.


I plan on playing tonight so I will try to give my first impressions about the codex and how different units did. Until then...

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!