Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Showcase: Pathfinders

Last night I had some time to work on my Tau Pathfinders. I finished up 5 of them. Warning loads of pics incoming.





 So I kept to the pattern of characters having grey helms this one had a little backpack as well.


This is a weird pose but it was the only way I could get the arms and torso to line up. I guess if I have one of the crouching legs it would not have been so bad.  Oh well.




 

 Sure they need some more highlights but they will do for now.  I am worried that they are similar to fire warriors. I guess the guns and shoulders will do for quick reference.  Hopefully I won't start using the fire warriors with carbines anytime soon.

woke up this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep so I started on my old metal pathfinders. Yea metal!! 5 down and 5 to go.