Thursday, November 20, 2014

Showcase: Fire Warriors

I continued on my quest to finish up my Tau force by working on some fire warriors. 


While it is good to get these troops painted I know that my main force usually has more crisis suits in it but this was the goal so I am going to reach it. It will feel good to finish these guys up so my army has a almost complete feel to it when I field it.

Lets take a look.







 These 7 bring my count down to 9 fire warriors left to complete 3 squads of 10.  I might just add 2 more of each squad so I can have full squads but not just yet. I would like to get started on the firestorm as well but we will see.  The next couple of months tend to be hectic with all the holidays.  We will see how much hobby time I am going to get.


Question? Comments? Pew pew pews?