I figured this is a good place for my to keep my thoughts about all my tabletop adventures. I will will keep thoughts about lists, pics of completed models and WIP, and maybe even some slimmed down battle reports.
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
WIP: Tyrant Guard
I got some more work done on my tyrant guard. I wanted to have my old models able to use any of the new weapon options. So I am testing one out.
Earlier I added the cowling that the new guard have to my older models. I then drilled out the sockets and added magnets to the hold the arms in place.
I then added magnets to the arms.
I finished the other side and ...
I like the overall look of this guy. I have 3 more Guards but I only have 2more sets of arms and cowls. I am using the Mawlock's talons for the talons for these guys. I think if cut off the socket the arm will look ok in the other 2 sets otherwise I think they are a perfect fit. A simple conversion to keep my models WYSIWYG.