I figured this is a good place for my to keep my thoughts about all my tabletop adventures. I will will keep thoughts about lists, pics of completed models and WIP, and maybe even some slimmed down battle reports.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Last night I got some work done on my tyrant.
First of all I brought him in line with my new scheme with full green chimneys. then I went back and highlighted him. He is ready for sealant.
After that I went to work on the wings. I got all of the fingers painted on one wing and the membrane on one side of the wing. I need to hit up the other side and throw on a wash and some highlights and make sure I paint the claws. Then I will paint the other wing the same way and BAM! finished tyrant. Then I can work on my harpy... sigh so many monsters so little time.