Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AHHHHHH!. Death of a model.

Just after writing up my last post I took out my finished bugs to put a coat of enamel on them and things went down hill from there.

 My custom Exocrine took a fall and smashed into a few pieces.
I don't think he is beyond repair but I am sad that he broke apart. I am going to change out the scything talons on him and take of the middle arms off.  So while I thought I was finished with this guy it looks like he is on my workbench again.

I started working on him and cleaned up his arm sockets.  I will probably drill out the sockets as well to give them some depth.