Thursday, May 21, 2020

More Superiors Finished


As I work my way through my Sisters collection I am working on small batches at a time.  This time I finished my last two Sister Superiors.


The first one is kitted out with a power maul and a bolt pistol.  I also used the head from the Zephyrim to help her stand out.


The right eye on this model is not quite right.  I will need to try to fix that before I move on. I am getting worried that my eyesight and steady had is not what it used to be and I have trouble with these larger details.  I don't know how anyone does the the eyes on a unhelmeted head.





The second Superior has a combi-flamer and a chain sword.  I figure that if I ever try the four dominions with flamers I can throw in this superior to make it a full squad of five flamers. 


I need to go back and redo the chainsword on this one.  I am not sure what happened but it need a solid layer.  I wonder if I handled it before it was fully dry and I just didn't notice.  Other than that I this she looks pretty good.




With this batch done I am going to move on to some Retributors.  This sister backlog is shrinking everyday.

Questions? Comments? The Emperor Protects!