Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Showcase: Primaris Aggressors


I had a little downtime last week ans so I actually finished up my Aggressors.  This completes my January pledge for the "Tales" campaign. Lets take a look.

 

 My previous post Siph recommended hazard stripes on my cables. I did a test model and threw up a question on my Facebook page and it was overwhelming that I go with the stripes.


I like the look.  They are not perfect but they are the best I can do without extremely stressing about it.  I like how they look.

Like I said with the last post they can lay down a ton of shots but they are only strength 4 with no ap they are more geared to take out infantry.  anything with a 2+ armor or toughness greater than 5 might not the best target for these guys.



They do have powerfists so up close they can  do some damage. I am eager to actually put an army on the table and start seeing how all the pieces fit together.


There you have it. Next month is heavy support.  For this is 5 more hellblasters as well as a dedicated transport for them the repulsor.  I have been working on assembling this tank and soon I will have some pictures.

Have a good week!

Questions? Comments? Cawl's will be done!