Friday, January 8, 2016

WIP: Tyrannocyte work continues


Last night I continued to work on the tyannocyte and spores. I am pretty glad on how it is coming together.  I have to find some scything talons to add to the sides of the pod and I need to clean up the seams.
Looking at where the talons are ongoing to be placed, if I glue them in, it looks like I will not be able to do a sporocyst since the talons will hang down past the join. I could magnetize them and make so they turn around.  once I gather up my talons I will need to look at my options.  
 


Work on the mucolid is done he he ready for some basing and paint.  I hope I can find my celluclay to help the base not look too flat.

  I am hoping to have this finished up this weekend so I can primer it and start painting.  since the sack and the armor plates are light colored I think I will try to primer them in grey. There might be a little blue here and there but I doubt it.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?