Monday, January 25, 2016

Showcase: Tyrannocyte


In between all the shoveling and the winter organizing this weekend I added the finishing touches on my tyrannocyte.

 This guy was huge and very repetitive.  I am happy on how the talons worked out.  I think it looks a bit meaner with these versus more tentacles.


I tried something different on this guy.  On the big plates I painted a dark green where the two plates join.  I think this gives them a little more definition. I am not sure that I will do it on all my chitin but I think I will need to experiment with this more to see if it is something I will continue to do.

I know I can do it on the big plates it is those small plates that my big shakey hands will have trouble with. Let me know what you think.

With this guy done, I have the Kastellan Robots to work on as well as the Mucolid spore and a bunch of little spores.

Have a good week!

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?