Thursday, July 2, 2015

WIP third Mantic Alternate Meganob

The last of the Mantic Meganob looks a lot different than the previous 2.  I am not a fan of this look and It really does not match the other 2.  I can't just let it not get used so I tried to make it work.



If I had some different arms I might have tried those and I do want to get some from the new meganob kit and try them out but until then here is what I got.
While the model does seem to say power armor I just don't care for the pose.  I also find it a little flat.

I know if I get some more arms I will be coming back to this model.  While he arms are quite beefy I just don't like how it feels.  I must also note I am all out of shootas.  I have sluggas and choppas but no more shoota bits.  I am also running low on heads.  I gues I have done a good job using the bits I had.  I guess I need to start looking into how to make guns with card. I am not looking forward to that.

On a side note I am desperate to get some new light bulbs.  I can not handle the yellow tint from the current one and my Phone will not white balance if its life depended on it.

I plan on getting these guys primed and start painting them up.  Hopefully they will turn out well.

If in the US happy 4th everyone else have a good weekend.

Questions? comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?