Monday, July 6, 2015

WIP: Started Painting Meganobs

Over the weekend I wanted to get my new meganobz painted up. I thought a 3 day weekend would be enough to finish 3 models.  Little did I know how lazy I would be.  I did get some paint on them.  I got 2 of them with their basic colors and a good wash on them. 
Here is a shot of all three all primed and ready to go.


I decided to go with a red armor for the first guy. he has some gold highlights.  I heard you can highling red with orange so I am going to try this here. 



The next one I decided a two tone green scheme.  I like how he is coming along.

I got a few highlights on the light green.  To finish him up I can add some more on the dark green and he will be done.

I did not get any paint on the third one.  I think I am going to go with a blue like my flashgitz.  While all my troops pretty much all look the same I like my armor (tanks and power armor)  to be all different colors.  Helps break up the sea of brown and green from the regular toops.

I hope you like what I have done so far.  I will keep the updates coming as more progress is made.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?