Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Showcase: Alternate Meganobz




I finished highlighting my two painted up meganobz.  All that is left is to base them.  I have one more to paint and then the last of my June Purchases will be painted and I can go back to my Skitarii army.
First up is the green nob. While the dark green highlight does not stand out like the light green one I think it is a nice representation of what I can do.  My hands are just not steady enough to do much better.  over all I am pleased with the result.



The red nob is next.  I tried to do the orange highlight but I didn't have a dark enough orange to make it work.  I used a brighter red and I think It turned out well.




The problem I have now is that my basing material got lost in the move so I either have to find it or replace it before these are officially done.  until then I am going to conut these as complete and move on.  I have a visitor the rest of the week into the weekend so I doubt I will have any time to work on more guys.  If I do you will be the first to know.

Keep on painting.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?