Wednesday, April 1, 2015

another leaked pic...





There is a new pic of the Skitarii out on the webs today.First on www.gamestrust.de then on www.dakkadakka.com.



There are rumors it is from the back page of the instructions for this weeks kit.  It looks like one of the images in the codex showing off the army or more like half of the picture.  

I hear many people crying out that since we can't see an HQ in the pic, they think we won't get one.  In my honest opinion I think we need to just wait and see.  In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if this is from next week's White Dwarf showing the dune crawler side by side with the other units that have been released.  If rumors are true the codex will be on preorder this week and all questions will be answered.

Looking at the picture I Am really digging the 4 legged walker.  It looksto be as tall ad the other walker and wider than first thought. I want to see the gun profiles and the AV values before running out for 3 of them but for now nice job GW. These guys are really pulling at my heartstrings. 

Question? Comments?  77 65 20 73 70 65 61 6b 20 69 6e 20 68 65 78 20 63 6f 64 65s?