Thursday, April 16, 2015

Showcase: Mega Armored Big Mek


I found a couple of hours to mod up an old meganob into a big mek to lead my cannons around.


Back when they made the codex I knew I wanted a big mek with a bike and in mega armor  I already made my bike, now it was time for the armor.

First I took an old meganob and took off his arms.  Then I found a couple of arms and cut them off at the elbow.  I attached the blasta and claw and he is looking good.  The finishing touches are the KFF and some shoulder guard and pow! My Mega Armored Big Mek is born.





This guy will give me som mobility to my new Mek Guns. He will also give them some protection as well.  Ithink I did a decent job with the conversion. I actually tried the checkerboard on the shoulder. I think it turned out decently, not awesome but not even good but knowing my hands and painting I am damn proud.

I am still working on those Gits but I have added 3 mek guns and 10 grots to the table as well.  Of course there will be my monthly Skitarii once it comes in to work on.  Spring is here and it is time to get painting!

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?