Monday, April 27, 2015

WIP: Time for a change...


This weekend, I was invited to a Apoc game with one catch.  I needed to bring my IG.  This is not a problem since I understand that when "building a narrative"  Orks just don't always fit into the story.
So my IG are coming out to play for an Apoc game.



I am asked to bring a 3k army.  My first question was can I bring my Shadowsword.  Once given the green light on it I remembered the sorry state it was in.  It was primed green and that was all. Not wanting to take a primed super heavy I knew I needed to do some work.  Here are the fruits of my labor.


After working finishing up on the Shadowsword I thought about those Vendettas which were primed blue.  I took out one body and got it looking good. 

I just need to finish up the wings.  I plan to do finish this up this week and get its twin painted up and it can be ready by the big game.  With these done I get closer to a completely painted army.

Questions? Comments? For the Emperors?