Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WIP: Dakkajet

I had some time to work on my Dakkajet last night. 

Side view.
 I still have to add highlights to the whole plane.  I also have to finish small details like the wires, the goggles, and the grot turret.  Then I will seal it up and add the windshields.  I am thinking about either adding a decal on the tail fins or actually painting some crude symbol.  If nothing else I could write our Ork-10 on it but that might be too much.
Staring down the barrel.
 I also have the base to finish. Just do the normal cell-u-clay base with my ork flock.  should be a quick addition (once the cell-u-clay dries that is).
Buzzing the tower!

Tell me what you think. I like how it turned out.  I need to give a shout out to my wife for helping me pick out the accent colors and doing some painting while I made us popcorn.  Thanks Honey!

There it goes again.


Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?