Wednesday, April 2, 2014

This Weeks WIP Stealth Suits Broadside

This weekend I didn't have a lot of time to work on anything but I get some work done on my Tau.  First up I have some stealth suits.




I have added some highlights.  I think I need to go back and do a few more on the helmet. Over all I like the way he has turned out.

this guy is painted but no highlights.  For a full squad I need to do 4 more guys. 

I also started working on the broadside that broke his legs. 

He is shaping up nicely.  I am happy with the orange now to add some wash and the grey and gunmetal.  Then it is highlights and done.

Like I said nothing much to look at here.  If I get some more time this week I might build some Deathmarks since it is april and necons are the army that gets some love.


until next time questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?