Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Sister Superior Amalia Novena


I while back I got my hands on the new Sister Superior Amalia Novena.  I have slowly been working on her in between all the other modelsI have done. last night, I finally finished painting her.



Again, I used a base of Runefang Silver with a Lamentor's Yellow glaze.  I also painted her corset with Jokaero Orange and her cloth with Stormvermin Fur. After applying the appropriate washes, I painted the roses yellow with the guidance of my wife.  I have gotten the scheme down pretty well.


I am not sure what to do with this model.  I am sure that the new sisters will come is sets of five so really she is  and extra model.  Maybe this will allow me to use a couple different models for weapon swaps. It is a nice model and maybe she can stand in for a Canoness while I gear up my forces.


The one problem I have and worry about is her basing.  With the premade base she is going to stand out of the rest of my models.  I am doing custom bases with a green stuff roller to make a textured base.  I hope that most of the new models don't have these types of bases.  It will make it harder to keep the pattern.


With her completed, I am going to try to get back to Genestealer cult.  I have a few more sisters in the works as well.  Lastly there is a Wyvern in the works as well.  I hobbist queue is never empty.

Questions? Comments? The Emperor Protects.