I based them really similarly to my normal armies, but without the distinctive green gray tiles so that they obviously live in a different part of the fortress. I also wanted their colors to be really washed out and not bright and vibrant. The urguls especially are creatures of the dark, why would they be bright and vibrant!? A few small kitbashes here and there with chains and other body parts and we're good to go. 8 models down, tons to go!
Here's the current list.
- Atalan Bikers (5 bike squad) + Atalan Jackal (Oops!)
- Goliath Tank & Crew
- Black Templar Suppressors (3)
- Black Templar Phobus Armor LT (Still waiting for him in the mail)
- Adventurers from Blackstone Fortress (8 models)
- Renegade Guard - Blackstone Fortress (7 models)
- Beastmen - Blackstone Fortress (4 Models)
- Rogue Psykers - Blackstone Fortress (2 Models)
- Dark Mechanicum - Blackstone Fortress (4 models)
Drones - Blackstone Fortress (4 models) Urguls - Blackstone Fortress (4 models)
- Familiars (4 - two chaos two GSC)
- Two Squads of Ten Vostroyan Guard including heavy weapon bases.
- Four man command squad (Flamer, Medic, Comms and Grenade Launcher)
- Two Vostroyan Snipers
- Oh, and whatever is left from the Alpha legion list (2 Oblits, Master of Possession, and 2 Greater Possessed)