Monday, April 8, 2019

Atalan Jackal


I finally finished my last Jackal this weekend.  I still have the wolfquad to paint but that is an addon and almost a separate group.  This gives me a finished squad of four which can be legally fielded.

This last one is just a bike with a pistol. I took the longest  time to finish him.  I am not sure why I was so unmotivated to paint him but I finally pushed through.  


I have 8 more bikes to build before the squad is fully done but the others are not built yet.  I am going to try to at least build them this week.  We are coming into prime priming weather.  I might have to get another can of primer soon.  Along with the bikes I have the Ridgerunner as well to paint.


That is my plan for this week.  I want to build the bikes so I can use them in the next game.  I had a few responses from my post on what I should take to Shorehammer and it was mostly GSC.  I have a few other places to get some feedback but I feel I need to get some games under my belt with each army and then I can make a better decision.  With the new Cult ambush mechanism I feel I need to get a few games in to really have a feel on how to play it.  


Have a good week!

Questions? Comments? Ambushes!