Friday, April 13, 2018

Time flies....


Lately life has been keeping me busy.  I have sneaked in a few hours here and there of hobby time without any gaming.  Today I wanted to recap what I have been working on these past couple of weeks.



First off the Raptor is on it's way to be painted.  Large models are my bane.  I sit down and paint for an hour but I seem to get nowhere.  I am almost finished with
the teal.  Next up is the copper.

I built and magnetized the Armigers from my Forgebane box.  Right now there is only one load out for these guys but I want to have the my options open if they have more later on.  They went together rather well and I love the baby knights.  They are now primed and in line to be painted.


With me only having a spare hour here or there I decided to work some more on my Daughters of Khaine.  I finished assembling them and added a base coat. I also started to paint a few of them.  I will have a showcase for the ones I have done soon.

I am contemplating how to base them.  I think I am going to go with a black and grey sand mixture.  I might try to find some small onyx bits to mix in with the basing it should look pretty good.


Lastly I assembled my stonecrusher carnifex.  I have wanted one of these forever.  He will be getting painted real soon.  Rawr!


That is all for now. I am halfway through April but I don't have the raptor done and I am dragging on my Daughter's pledge for this month.  What I really miss is actually have the time to play.  I am going to mqake an effort to get to the shop next Thursday. Hopefully I can find an opponent.

Have a good weekend!

Questions? Comments? nom nom noms!