Monday, March 27, 2017

Showcase:Acolytes


Along with the neophytes I had several acolytes that I had to work on.  Here are a set of five.




Pretty standard as the acolytes go.  These are from the overkill box.  Except for the heavy weapons all of my acolytes are from this box.  It is just too good of a deal not to use to fill out the troops.


The am planning to ring the bases of each squad with a different color to make it easier to keep track who belongs to who.  The problem with this is if I want to mix up my army abit I will have to repaint the rings or mix and match the rings.  also summoning can be a problem if I start summoning from my dead pile.  I am going to try it and see how it goes.


That is all for today.  Thanks to all of you who responded to my last post and on Facebook. I am leaning on bringing my ad mech and my orks and seeing which I feel playing that day.  Catch you next time.

Questions? Comments? For the four armed emperor!