Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Showcase: Rocky Terrain

 
 I spent some time this weekend finishing up my new rocky terrain.  I am very happy with how they turned out.

I finished they with a thick coat of Mod Podge and it seems to be quite durable.

 The small one is a little over 5" tall at it's peak while the larger one is a little over 6"



With the 2' X2' board I bought I have enough to make one more close to the size of the smaller one or maybe some smaller lower profile ones to hide just troops.  


  I like the step effect it has.  It will make it easier to place models on it.  I think that Line of Sight blocking  is essential to the war table.  Cover saves are nice but some times you shouldn't be able to see all the way across the board. 

I made a short video about these pieces.  I might try to do some more of these in the future. Might be cool to show off my work.  We will see.

Let me know what you guys think.  Did you like the terrain? Did you like the video? Would you watch more of them? Would you want a tutorial on how I made these?

Questions? Comments? Hobby times?