Monday, March 14, 2016

Showcase: Kataphron Destroyer

Last week was a busy week for me.  I had to wrap up my Accounting class and take a final.  That being said, I didn't have a lot of time to work on my hobby stuff.  I did finish one destroyer though.




With blue and green being taken by plasma and Arc weapons I decided to make red my grav color.
Overall it does not look too bad but it does not stand out like the blue or green.


This was the last of my Agrellan Earth.  I found some other crackle paint that I want to try out before buying another pot of Agrellan Earth.  If this works out I can use it with other colors in the future.  If not I can get another pot of Agrellan Earth.

I am sorry about the blurry picture. I didn't notice how bad this one turned out until writing this post.  I had another one even worse than this if you can believe it.

With this guy finished I have 2 more to do.  After those guys I have a ripper base that was given to me and a old forgeworld tyrant that I am magnitizing and since it is smaller that my other tyrants I might use him as my prime. we shall see.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?