Monday, October 7, 2019

GSC Wolfquad


Taking a break from building my Deff Dread I decided to paint up the two quad bikes I had left for my GSC.


I carried over the paint scheme from my Atalan Jackals.  Nothing to exciting or new with them.


They are magnetized so I could run them as either flamer of laser variant. I also magnetized the stubber but I don't ever see me running one with that option.

I haven't decided how I want to run these.  I just might have the jackals be an outrider detachment as the bladed cog cult while the rest are the cult of the four armed emperor. This will give them a 6+ invulnerable save as well as no penalty for moving and shooting heavy weapons.  This is important for the mining laser but not so much for the flamer. The +1 to charge rolls on the turn they arrive is not so much of a big deal for the bike units.

With these finished, I can work on the last four Jackals as well as the two Ridgerunner.  I can't forget to start painting my Deff dread as well.   

Questions? Comments? For the Four-Armed Emperor!