Thursday, October 12, 2017

#Dreadtober update


My #Dreadtober project continues with work on the Toxicrene.



After working with a hairdryer trying to soften up the tentacles, I finally gave up when I couldn't get any to bend.  I was too afraid of snapping one off and not being able to reattach it.

So Far I have laid down the blue base coat.

I was going back and forth on how to do the tentacles. Doing research on how other do it I have seen variations from the same color as the skin to a new color all together.    I have decided to try to match my genestealer cult with the light blue. This will mean I have to redo my venomthropes but that is okay.  I like that look better.

I ran out of my grey base coat for the carapace so I had to stop there.  My next update should have the carapace basing done and hopefully the tentacles.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?