Friday, October 28, 2016

Dreadtober: Mission Accomplished!


This is the last week of Dreadtober so I had to finish up my Ironstrider and new sentinel.  Both were close to completion so it was not to difficult.


First of all, I apologize for the photos.  My light box was put away so the images are a bit off. the first look is at the Ironstrider configuration.  While the transition is not seamless, I think it looks good. If I decide to get more of these I will try to do better making less noticeable.

Ironstrider Balistarius

Ironstrider Balistarius

Ironstrider Balistarius

Ironstrider Balistarius

I feel the Dragoon option is not as noticeable.  I love the look of these guys.  I am eager to see how they pan out on the field.

Sydonian Dragoon

Sydonian Dragoon

Sydonian Dragoon

With this complete I have both configuration of legs.  If I get another one I plan on doing some customization.  I might have it climbing over one of the rocks.

The sentinel also got completed. I like how the driver looks intent or searching for a new target.   I only have an auto cannon for it at the moment.  I want to get some bits for a lascannon, missile launcher, and a heavy flamer.

Genestealer cult Sentinel

Genestealer cult Sentinel

Genestealer cult Sentinel

Genestealer cult Sentinel

This is the first Cult I have based. Since they are miners I went with a muddy ground.  I thought about adding some rocks but I went simple.

There we go.  I completed my project.  Next up I have a bunch of cult to paint, my peltast to finish, and several necrons sitting on my table to work on.

Hope you have a good weekend and a happy Halloween!

Questions? Comments? For the four armed emperor!!!?