Friday, December 4, 2015

Showcase: Exocrine


Last night I got to add the finishing touches on my newest exocrine.  I am still waiting for a base for this guy but he is done. 



I am happy with how he turned out.  The one thing I might go back and do is use some wash or add more highlights to the blue skirt it moves along. There is some detail there that doesn't really show up very well.


I really like how the green has turned out.  The old model has a lot of ridges and details that I wanted to bring out.  It is a lot different than the smooth carapace of its brothers.



Here is a shot of all three of my exocrines.  They are each unique which is like most of my big monsters.

I have 3 biovores that are all different. 2 Tervigons which are different.  the Tyrants I have are different models and the Swarmlord is different from those 2.  So if my exocrines are all different I think that is fitting for my army.

























I am not sure how much time I will have to do more hobby work.  This is going to be a busy month.  So if there is not a lot of post I apologize.

Have a good weekend.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?