Friday, March 20, 2015

WIP: Sisters of Battle - test model


After assembling my first Panzerjager, I decided to paint her up. My wife wanted yellow with orange highlights paint scheme and this is what I have come up with.


  I am not a big fan of the yellow. I am sure I need to try a different base coat and wash.   Maybe my next model I can try a different method.

It is a nice little model.  The bolter fits in her hands decently but I am not sure if the size is too crazy.  I guess this is what you get when you cross Heroic and True scale.  I am not complaining.


Well there you go.  The first model is complete and ready to take the field of battle. I just need 9 more models for the squad to be wrapped up and I will be good.  I might try to get make a flame thrower next.  Everyone always brings flamers in Sister armies.

Let me know what you think.

Questions? Comments? For the emperors !?