Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP: More progress on the Gunz


Last night while watching America's Got Talent with my better half I got some more work done on my gun platform.

 This is looking good for the base of my gun.  I need to add some bracing supports to hold the planks together but I like it.

I like the spotters stand.  the only thing I think I might change is add a brace bar all the way to the top of the shield maybe use a rod or stick instead of sprue.  and then add some planking like the base has.
let me know what you think.

I am finally going to pick up a set of the rules this week. I am heading back to my hometown. I hope I can get in a game but probably I will spend my time just reading over the rules and watching a few games.  Either way it will be nice to see some of my old friends.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?