Monday, June 2, 2014

WIP: Here Come Da High STOMPA!!!!

by: skeenoman
This weekend I had some time in the wee hours of the mornings to finish up some boys and today I finally decided to work on the stompa.



First up are the last 6 shootas. While looking through my collection I noticed that some of my boys have a  a different base color.  I decided to try out this other color and while I am happy with the base I think I went too light with the highlight.  I ran out to the store and picked up a darker shade but here are some shots before the correction.



 With the new mini stompa kit I tought I might has well get going on my full size stompa.   I got the base coat on him now comes detailing and getting all the metal bits painted.  man this guy is huge.
he looks better than his black base coat already.


Well that is all.  I am heading back in to do some more work on this monsterpiece.  wish me luck.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas!!!!!