Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Greeting from Ohio!


I have settled into the new home.  I didn't have a lot of room in my car this trip so all I got packed  were my orks and a couple of WIP. I will try to get my Nids here on the next trip and get in a game in my new town.  It will be weird going from a well known player to the noob.  I am looking forward to a change of scene.  I atleast have to make an appearence with the bug before the new codex comes out so I don't look like a bandwagoner.




Speaking of WIP I finally magnetized my bane blade lascannon turrets.  here are some pics.
 First I drilled out the hole where the peg goes for the turret and glued in some magnets.
 I then did the same to the turrets. covering with green stuff so the magnets stay in.
And viola!  now my turrets stay on and can swivel for combat.  Next for this guy is the barrel.  I need to figure out a way to interchange the barrels so I can have the shadowsword or the stormsword.  Yea Big Tanks!!!!

My next project is the Riptide!! I finally opened him up. 

I so want a different head for him.  I know it is not really a head but it sure looks like one!

I will probably setting up some magnets to catch all the options.  We will see.

Until next time...

Questions? Comments? pew pew pews?