Monday, September 24, 2012

What I did last week.

Hi folks! Today is just an update over what I have been working on, hobby wise, this last week.  Of course I forgot to upload images of my Ravener so, I will have to post that later.


First up, is my second completed Necron Wraith.




 I really like how it turned out.  I have one more of these guys to finish building and then slap some paint on him and we are ready for the battlefield.

next up are a couple of orks.  First is just a shoota boy.
I think I have come a long way in my painting.  To bad the front shot of this guy was too dark to show.  My big head got in the way of my light source.

Finally I have a big shoota boy.




I love this model.  I think this will make 6 big shootas painted so I can have 3 with 2 full squads of shoota boys.  



Well that is all I got for today.  Tomorrow I will go over the games I played last week.

I look forward to any comments I get.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!