Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Showcase: Malanthrope

 I know I haven't posted in a while but I was out of town and before that I was getting ready to head out.  I did complete my second Malanthrope since then and so here he is.




I am continuing to use the lowlight underneath the carapace plates.   I like how it makes the plates pop.


I will probalby go back and add a few touches to the base.  maybe pick the rocks out a little more.

A second malanthrope will help protect my backfield and add some synapse. Anything that can help my troops run across the field is helpful.

Next up is another Mieotic spore.  Once I finished all of those, I have a dunecrawler and some skitarii troops to add.  I also have some Destroyers to finish once I cast a gun fitting.  Looks like I have a lot to do...

Questions? Comments? nom nom noms?