Thursday, June 23, 2016

Alternate Sisters of Battle: Celestine


Raging heroes updated their campaign with another alternate model for the sisters of battle.  This time it is for Celestine herself.



It is a beautiful sculpt and quite dynamic.  It will be a beautiful centerpiece for an army.




Looking at that and looking at GW's version I get the feeling Raging Heroes went a bit overboard.
Looking at the 2 models I know which is a cooler looking model but I have the feeling using I will need a rather large base for the Raging hero version. While I don't think anyone would accuse me of modeling for advantage I am wondering if I should go with this model from the campaign instead.


While it is not as cool it is definitely more inline with the original GW model.

I still have a few days to decide since the pledge manager is still not up yet.  What do you guys think.  Go big or go home? Or stay close to the original?