Thursday, November 21, 2013

WIP: Riptide

Just a quick little update for the riptide.  I have added the celuclay for a more interesting base next up for that is to base coat it then flock it.  Also I have started to add some higlights to the leg armor and getting the wash in the grooves in the armor. 





I was trying to finish up getting the base colors down, unfortunately one of his arms was breaking so I had to do some minor surgery and call it quits for the night.  He is coming along.  Again I realize why I start with a black base coat.  This orange is all over the place and a pain in the butt to cover.
In the end I think I am very happy with the results.

While I was bak in IL this week I saw a big apoc game.

It is always cool to see the super heavies on the board as well as the fortifications.  I am still tempted to get the firestorm redoubt or the vengence battery.  I would love to try those out.  Still want to make a skyshield for my orks.

I just need more time. 

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?