I figured this is a good place for my to keep my thoughts about all my tabletop adventures. I will will keep thoughts about lists, pics of completed models and WIP, and maybe even some slimmed down battle reports.
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Just a quick little update for the riptide. I have added the celuclay for a more interesting base next up for that is to base coat it then flock it. Also I have started to add some higlights to the leg armor and getting the wash in the grooves in the armor.
I was trying to finish up getting the base colors down, unfortunately one of his arms was breaking so I had to do some minor surgery and call it quits for the night. He is coming along. Again I realize why I start with a black base coat. This orange is all over the place and a pain in the butt to cover.
In the end I think I am very happy with the results.
While I was bak in IL this week I saw a big apoc game.
It is always cool to see the super heavies on the board as well as the fortifications. I am still tempted to get the firestorm redoubt or the vengence battery. I would love to try those out. Still want to make a skyshield for my orks.